Monday, June 12, 2017

Cambios en Ocotito

Hola Familia!
It was another good week in La Gran Misión México Cuernavaca! Today we had changes and I´m staying in Ocotito with a new companion, Elder Lopez, from Guatamala City, Guatamala! Also, Elder Stevens, one of CCM companions, got transferred to the Chilpancingo Zone as well which is sweet. Elder Silva and I got along well and I learned a lot from him, but I was ready for a change of things and I have a feeling Elder Lopez and I are going to work even more effectively together.

Elder Lopez, 20,  converted to the Church when he was 17. He has 16 months in the mission. His parents are non-members and his siblings are less-active in the Church. I met him for the first time in Cuernavaca when we got called to be trainers and then I saw him again when we first got called to be district leaders. I already have a lot of respect for him.
This week, I went on exchanges with Elder Chiquete in Chilpancingo and Ocotito while our companions went to leadership counsel. Also, I finally decided to repent and clean the house this week and I´ll have to send pics next week because it´s so much better. I was scared to send some before because it was pretty nasty hahaha.
Other than that, there´s not much more to say this week, but we found some NICE nuevos that I´m excited to start teaching. Excited to get to work with Elder Lopez! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Tucker

pics-
View in Chilpancingo


Hermanas y Sombreros

Elder Silva and I with a member in Chilpo that has a ton of sombreros


Compa nuevo mientras escribir

No comments:

Post a Comment