Monday, February 13, 2017

Aprendiendo y Mejorando

Hola Familia!

Unfortunately, I don´t have a lot of time to write again this week. But it was another great week to be a missionary!

My new companion and trainee is Elder Tilley from Flowermound, Texas and he is really great. He never studied Spanish before his mission so he's about as green as it gets but he is always ready to work hard and learn without complaint! I know that we're going to learn a lot together and through diligence and obedience, we're going to perform miracles.

When we first got back to Jamiltepec, we went straight to work. The first couple of days we're pretty hard because I just had a bunch of thoughts that I was inadequate and not ready for all this responsibility. Now, I already feel a lot better. We're staying busy and making progress. I have confidence in myself, in my Spanish, and in my knowledge of the Gospel. I still have an endless amount of things to learn and improve, but I'm excited for these next couple weeks!

Thank you for your love and support.


Love,
Elder Tucker

The photos below were taken from the email from one of Scott's companions....









3 comments:

  1. His reports are amazing-it's like he has matured years in so many areas in just a short time! You have bragging rights for sure!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete