Monday, April 16, 2018

Felizmente acostumbrándome de nuevo a la mejor Misión del mundo.

Hola Familia!

Good week here in the México Cuernavaca Mission. Friday and Saturday I wasn´t feeling too hot because I must´ve eaten something wack, but it´s all just apart of getting re-adjusted to the mexican missionary life. Nothing that a little cocita y limón can´t fix lol.

Anyway, Wednesday we had a multizone conference in Cuernavaca and I got to see my other CCM companion, Elder Stevens! He´s a district leader in the Galeana Zone right now and must be doing something for his morning workouts because his arms are jacked. President Ávila never disappoints in the trainings he gives in zone conferences. I love the way he uses the scriptures. The scriptures really do have all the answers.

Friday, the ward had a family home evening activity in the church building and there was a good turnout! Elder Bernal and I brought an investigator family and they seemed to enjoy it. Unfortunately, Rogelio wasn´t baptized because he has some word of wisdom issues to get over, but we´re continuing to work with him and have hope that he´ll be able to do it. Victor is still progressing like a champ.

Saturday we did something that I think we should do more often everywhere in the Church called a Ministering Activity. The 2 other elders and 2 sister missionaries of our district came and worked with us and our members in the Jiutepec Ward. Each missionary left with a set of members to go visit less active members of the ward, investigators, and find more people to teach. Afterwards we all met back at the church building for comida. I think things like this are exactly what President Nelson talked about in general conference.

My comp Elder Bernal is such a legit missionary, but I´m just trying to get him to enjoy it a little more. Missionaries need to be happy!

Other than that, I hope you all have a good week! Please pray for Victor and Rogelio! Ecsudriñen las escrituras!!!





3 comments:

  1. Elder Tuck! Living the vida loca eldere! Love your cartas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elder Tucker! You look fab! So glad you are back.
    Martin & Joan

    ReplyDelete