Monday, May 7, 2018

Una Aventura Mexicana en Tepoztlán, Morelos - El Mejor Día de Preparación

Hola Familia!

It was another good week out here, but WOW today has been the best P-day of my whole mission!!!

We got up early and headed over with the zone to Tepoztlán. It´s known as Un Pueblo Mágico and I can testify to that becuase it truly is a magical place. It´s this awesome town in the middle of these super green mountains just outisde of Cuernavaca. It´s been raining a lot lately so the weather was cool and a little overcast today. We hiked up about an hour to see El Pirámide Tepozteco, an ancient pyramid, and we got to climb to the top of it and everything! Then coming back down from the hike, we got a couple sweet souvenirs, ate some tacos, and then went to this dope ice cream shop. Man, I can´t wait to take my family there some day.

Anyway, it´s been good. I´ve been called to be a trainor again starting next week once transfers happen so I´m pumped for that! Don´t know if that means I´ll be staying in Jiutepec or if I´ll be opening another area, but it´s gonna be a blast! Hope everyone´s good. Can´t wait to SKYPE on Sunday!!!


Love,
Élder Tucker




Part of the hiking trail up to the pyramid

El Pirámide Tepozteco


 Top of the pyramid with the comp #VivaLasChivas

La Zona Civac

Tepoznieve

2 comments:

  1. I love reading his letters! And yes that ice cream shop is amazing, as is the town and the pyramid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id love to go see some of that old ruins in mexico! Fun stuff! How was Cinco de Mayo? I made carne de res and pollo preparado tacos and tortas in honor.

    ReplyDelete