Monday, October 8, 2018

Una buena semana y la Conferencia General

Hola Familia!

Sorry I haven´t had a good group letter in a while, but it was a good week topped off with a GREAT conference weekend! How ´bout that conference, eh?

My favorite talks were definitely Elder Neil L. Anderson's, M Joseph Brough's about going through hard things, Shayne M. Bowen's powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon, and of course, Elder Holland's just made me feel wonderful hahaha. If you haven´t had the chance to hear one of those talks yet, I highly suggest doing it. I also know that we will all benefit more from conference as we continue to study all of the talks for the next 6 months.

I think the changes to the Sunday block schedule starting in January are definitely inspired of God and will help us to be more active students and livers of the Gospel throughout the week with our families.

I´m also taking on President Nelson´s challenge to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of the year and I´m super excited!

Arturo passed his baptismal interview this week and is going to be baptized this weekend! Can´t wait to tell you all about it, he is so good.

Anyway, not much else to talk about this week. Hope you´re all well!

Love,
Élder Tucker

fotos- 
1, vacas en Cuernavaca jajaja
2, cute baby



No comments:

Post a Comment