Monday, May 27, 2019

Final Letter from Elder Tucker

Hey Mom! Sorry it´s taken me so long to write today, but I was traveling to Cuernavaca. So excited to see you guys tomorrow. 

It feels amazing to finally be done with this process that I started more than two and a half years ago, it almost doesn't feel real.  I'm proud of myself and I know that in the future when I have other trials or hard times I'll be able to look back at all that I went through and say "I can do this".  I now know without a doubt that it was all worth it. 

I know that that the Church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and that he really did see Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that the BOM is the word of God and that if we take the time to read it everyday, we will have a different spirit with us during the day and it will help us make better decisions. I know that everyone of us is a child of God and have a lot more potential than we realize to overcome hard things. I know that our Heavenly Father knows us perfectly, loves us perfectly, and has a perfect plan for everyone of us. He wants to bless us and for us to be happy. 

And I share these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


Élder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment