Monday, May 6, 2019

¡Último cumpleaños en la Misión! 21 años

Hola Familia,

It was a great week out here in Acapulco with Elder Jensen! Elder Herrera was transferred to Chilpancingo last week so we´re not in a trio anymore. Wednesday was my birthday and it was awesome!!! Our recent convert, Jazmín invited us over for dinner and even got me a birthday cake!

We also had zone conference this week which was cool. Especially because the Pinotepa zone gotta come and do it with us. Talking to those guys brought me back to more than two years ago when I started my mission en Jamiltepec!

Sunday was my last fast Sunday in Vista Alegre so I got up and shared my testimony which was a very special experience.

Other than that, we´re still working hard to have a couple more baptisms before I leave! It´s getting real, only 3 weeks left. Love you guys so much.




Élder Tucker







No comments:

Post a Comment