Monday, May 22, 2017

The Zoo!





Hola Familia!

I don't have a ton of time, but this week was good, only a little bit of a bummer because Elder Silva and I almost didn't have time in our area this week.

Last Pday, we visited the zoo in Chilpancingo. Super sweet. I can`t remember the last time I went to the zoo.

On Tuesday, we did exchanges with the zone leaders. I´ve really loved all the zone leaders I´ve had so far in the mission. They´re always super chill and super effective in missionary work. I learn a lot from them.

Thursday, we had a  multi-zone conference in Iguala. And I realized how grateful I am to be in of the zones with the best weather in the mission because Iguala is HOT.

Saturday, we had a rescue activity in the sister`s area, Heroico. Still getting used to being in a district and zone with sister missionaries. Hahaha so weird.

Today, we played soccer as a zone at synthetic grass soccer field. Super fun!

I`m still positive and happy to be out here. This week should be nice because we´re going to work really hard in our area. Thanks for all the love and support.


Love,
Elder Tucker





1 comment:

  1. Elder Tuck,looks like fun hanging with critters. News from your extended family - Rhett Ricedorff called to serve in Sacramento CA and Caleb Funk will be a service missionary in the Family History Center in Riverton UT both starting in July. The work moves along!

    ReplyDelete