Tuesday, May 2, 2017

¡Mi primer cambio: Ocotito, Guerrero!

​¡Hola Familia!

Thank you for all the happy birthday wishes!!! I couldn´t believe how many people remembered and sent me loving messages! 19!!!!! Hahaha crazy. I feel old.

Well, Saturday night the zone leaders called me and told me that I had changes and just now, I arrived to Chilpancingo which is the capital of Guerrero, 8 hours from Jamiltepec! We don´t go to my new area, Ocotito, until tomorrow, but so far, the Chilpancingo Zone feels like a completely different mission. The weathers cool like Cuernavaca which is great because we just entered into the hottest month of the year and it's a real city haha. My new companion is Elder Silva from Monterrey and he has 21 months in the mission and is the district leader. I´m actually chill with not training or being district leader right now because I´ll have more time to focus on our area and what I can do to learn and improve.

It was a little sad to leave all the members and investigators that had been my family for 6 months in Jamiltepec, but they´re in good hands with Elder Tilley and his new companion!

I don´t think I could be more excited to work with Elder Silva in my new area, Ocotito! My first impression of Elder Silva: amable (kind) . And the spanish is only gonna get even better which is nice.

That´s all for this week! I'll tell all about the new changes next week! Thanks for all the love and support! This is a good birthday, not lying!


Love,
Elder Tucker

pics-
Kitten sleeping in my arms at the Hernández Family´s house


Final Activity this Saturday in the Casa de Oración for El Día de Niño

Rogelio, the second counselor in the branch presidency in Jami. Le voy a extrañar mucho!​

2-6 The house in Jamiltepec






Elder Silva, my new companion
Ocotito Guerrero, Mexico 

No comments:

Post a Comment