Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hola Familia

Another good week out here in the México Cuernavaca Mission. And yes, everyone is stoked that Mexico beat 
Germany yesterday in their first world cup match in Russia. Before the game, everyone here was certain that 
Mexico wouldn´t be able to stack up against the reigning champs, but now everyone says they`re gonna win 
it all hahaha.
Anyway, it was a pretty normal week in the Insurgentes Ward with Élder Amancio, my dominican son. Saturday, 
we had our ward rescue activity where we visited menos activos and other people with the members and the 
rest of the missionaries in our zone. I have to say it was the best rescue activity I´ve participated in so far in my 
mission, so many people showed up and it turned out to be really effective because ward conference yesterday 
was bien llena. The members are awesome.

In Tuesday´s visit with Yair, he shared with us a pretty dope experience. While in church, he began to think about 
how good his life is all the blessings he received. He said ¨I´ve got a job, good family, friends, girlfriend, I´m 
studying well, what more could I ask for? I´m not really in need of a church, and yet, I feel good in the chapel 
and I feel right. And that feeling stays with me throughout the whole week.¨ !!!!!!!! The Holy Ghost is beginning 
to testify to Yair that the Church is true through attendance! Best feeling to hear your investigator´s progression.

We found a bunch of new people this week that we´ll be working with.

The weather has been fantastic lately with all this rain I love it.

Hope everyone´s doing great, keep writing me and asking questions. Sometimes I dont know what to say!

Love,
Élder Tucker

ps. I recommend this book to everyone, especially back home! Our Search for Hapiness by M. Russell Ballard

1 comment:

  1. Mexico beat Germany that was huge! Although the Mexico fans got a little unruly.

    Next week is beachhouse week...i still recall a few token Scott appearances there.

    ReplyDelete