Monday, June 25, 2018

Hola Familia!
Another dope week out here, but right now I´m bummed because they just transfered me from the best area/ward in the mission, Insurgentes. So right now I`m in Cuernavaca waiting for them to tell me where my next area will be and with whom. Élder Amancio will be headed back to Iguala with the elder that`ll finish his training. Yair will be baptized this week and after church yesterday he said ´estoy seguro´!!!!!




Yesterday, was tight because a bunch of investigators came to church and Gospel Principles was full. Always a good feeling especially when you gone through some sundays in the mission without the gospel principles class because no one´s there. Anyway, I taught the class on Spiritual Gifts. The gifts that we receive from our father in heaven are amazing. I think everyone has atleast one spiritual gift promised in their patriarchal blessing like faith, obedience, or healing, but what´s amazing is that if we are willing, we can receive all the gifts that God has for us. In the mission, for example, I´ve been able to witness the power of the gift of tongues and the interpretation of tongues.
Well, the cyber is about to close so I gotta wrap it up, but I love you all and hope you are well! Viva México!

Love,

Elder Tucker 


Multi Zone Iguala






No comments:

Post a Comment