Monday, July 30, 2018

¡Aún más cambios: Secretario Ejecutivo!

Hola Familia,

I don´t have time to write right now, but this week, President Treviño called me as the new executive secretary of the mission! Some of my new responsibilites include renewing the Visas and passports of all the missionaries in the mission from outside of Mexico, receiving and sending off missionaries in the Mexico City airport, helping with the transfers, and buying bus tickets for missionaries that need to travel in the mission. I´m very excited for this new assignment. Élder Schmitz, the last executive secretary, will be training me for the next 2 weeks to teach me the ropes and my other companion, Élder Bonilla from Honduras, is the finance secretary. It sounds like generally, I´ll be working in the office in Cuernavaca everyday from 9am until about 2:30pm and then we´re expected to proselyte the rest of the day. But we have the flexibility to change the order of our schedule based on the time of appointments and the busyness of our things to do.

Saturday, we had a baptism in my new ward, Palmas, of a 45 year-old convert named César who I just met on Wednesday! He´s awesome and I´m excited to keep visiting and working with him!

Hopefully I´ll have a little more time to write next week, but anyway, it´s all good out here! Love you all!


Love,
Élder Tucker



No comments:

Post a Comment