Monday, July 9, 2018

Hola Familia!

Another good week out here in La Misión México Cuernavaca! It´s pretty chill having an american comp because we can just talk about basketball and spanglish all day and it is hilarious! It´s still difficult getting used to the new area because my mind has been overflowed with yet another new set streets and colonies I´ve never been to before, but atleast I get a minimum of 4 more weeks with Élder Pacheco before I gotta take over.

Today we went bowling with the zone in Cuernavaca because we got our first multizone conference with President Treviño tomorrow! I´m excited to meet him and hear about his vision for the mission. And by the way, your boy beat everyone in the zone in each of the two games of bowling we played lol.

This week I really got to see a positive difference missionary work is having in the lives of one of our investigator families. Élder Pacheco told me that before I got here, this particular family almost wasn´t even willing to meet with the missionaries, but this week, they anxiously received us and asked  great, deep-thinking questions which shows how much interest they´ve gained!  Yesterday they attended church and they´ve been telling us their desires to be closer as a family and centered on gospel principles!

I know that every single one of us can make a tremendously positive difference in someone else´s life because this is the Lord´s work. He can make a fine instrument out all of us if we are willing to let. I invite you to look around and find what positive difference you can make in the lifeof someone us.

Well, that all I got for this week! Hope everyone´s enjoying summer! Love you all!

Elder Tucker 







1 comment:

  1. Scott you old goat! Nice week. We have been reading as a family the B o M this summer.

    ReplyDelete