Monday, August 6, 2018

Hola Familia!

Alright I´m sorry, but I don´t have much time to write again. I´ll be better next week.

Saturday we had 4 baptisms! Esthér, Andrea, Esmeralda, and Juan Carlos. Esthér is the wife of a long time member who passed away recently. She never seemed to want much to do with the church, but the missionaries kept visiting and saturday she finally decided to take the first step to really bringing her family together forever! Andrea and Esmeralda are her grandaughters and Juan Carlos is her great grandson!!! Super cool.

Other than that, today I dropped off my first return missionary today at the Mexico City Airport! Elder Paul who was also a former executive secretary.

Love you all, have a good week!!!


Love,

Elder Tucker



1 comment:

  1. 4 baptisms??? That is crazy awesome! Love you Elder Tucker!

    ReplyDelete