Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Nuevo año y ya no estoy en las oficinas: San Andres de la Cal

Hola Familia!

Well its been great! Tuesday I got to Skype call you guys then on Thursday, President finally took me out of the offices and assigned me to a new area, San Andres de la Cal, with a new companion, Elder Laredo.

San Andres is this small pueblo in the state of Morelos. It kinda reminds me of my first area in the mission Jamiltepec hahaha. The weather is pretty cool all day and cold at night. They say theres only about 1500 that live in the whole village, and a ton are already members. I was happily surprised to see about 100 people at church yesterday! I think the key to have success here is to work a lot with the less actives, render service, and have a lot of activities with the ward. Its what my companion and i have been doing.

Elder Laredo is from Mexico City and has about 8 months in the mission and is awesome, already one of my best companions. It feels so good to be proselyting all day again.

Hope everyone is well, I'll try to write a little more next week and send some pictures!


Love,
Élder Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment