Monday, February 18, 2019

Primera semana en Vista Alegre con Élder Oñate

Hola Familia!

Wow, what a great week! Élder Oñate is my most obedient companion since my trainer Elder Noh so it´s been dope. I've been really enjoying my studies lately and I want to be to keep it going when I go home in a few months. It helps me to have the spirit with me throughout the day and it inspires me and teaches me wisdom. This week Alma 5 really hit me because it made me think that a lot of times as members, we just worry about looking good in front of others when we really should be worried about what God thinks of us. God knows if we say our prayers. God knows if we read the scriptures. God knows and sees everything that we do. I also realized that Mosiah 4 is one of the best chapters in the BOM.

Anyway, my new area in Acapulco, Vista Alegre is beautiful. It's super hot all day everyday and the hills are crazy, but I love it! Really come to realize how much I prefer the heat than the cold #ArizonaBoy. The members are so loving to us, just like they are everywhere, and there´s a ton of work to be done here.

Sorry if this was a short one, but here´s some pics!

#FinishingStrong


Love,
Élder Tucker












No comments:

Post a Comment