Tuesday, December 20, 2016

La Semana de Preparaciòn


¡Hola Familia!

Sorry that I couldn't write yesterday, but this week was another very busy, but great week. Wednesday we had a capacitaciòn interina in Cuernavaca which is training with everyone in my generation, or the missionaries who got to the mission the same time as me. And then yesterday, we had a conferencia navideña with all the misioneros in the Pinotepa y Acapulco zones. Presidente y Hermana Àvila truly are inspired and they love the missionaries. In this Christmas conference, we talked about the Christmas Initiative, watched videos that we made and that the Church made, and we had a White Elephant gift exchange! I got a new scripture case which is nice! Because of travel, Elder Noh and I only had a day and half in Jamiltepec, but I had so much fun this week talking with the other missionaries. My Spanish is getting a whole lot better.

Also this week, I opened my Christmas package from Mom. I was so surprised to see how much stuff she sent me! I felt like Christmas morning with all the candy and decorations and the little basketball hoop haha. I wish you could've seen Elder Noh's face when we found out that Mom had sent a bunch of stuff for him too! He was so happy, especially with the nice CTR ring.

I'm so happy right now! It actually feels like Christmas even though I,m not with the Fam. I loved all the emails I received this week! Glad to hear how things are going. Also, super pumped to Skype Sunday!

Remember to keep the Savior in your everyday life, especially at this time. He is the Light of the World. He is our Redeemer, our Brother, and our Friend and He is always there waiting for us to come unto Him.

Share His message!

¡Ilumina el Mundo!


Sinceramente,
Elder Tucker


Elder Noh and I with the Christmas Package from Mom

Sammy, the son of Presidente y Hermana Avila, and I at the Christmas conference

One of my favorite Elders in the mission, Elder Martinez and I at the Christmas conference

Me and the awesome Zone Leaders of Pinotepa

Chillin in Jami



No comments:

Post a Comment