Monday, December 26, 2016

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo

Hola Familia!

I had such an amazing time talking to you guys through Skype yesterday. I feel extremely motivated and happy!!!

This whole week I had been praying that the computers that I and all other missionaries in the world were going to use would work for when we Skype our families on Christmas. Well I received an answer to my prayers! Right after I got done talking with you guys, the member whose house we were at to borrow her computer to Skype said that before Elder Noh and I had gotten there, she had been working on the computer for a while. The internet hadn't been working and she was super worried that we wouldn't be able to talk with our families for Christmas! She went on to say that as soon as she heard Elder Noh and I arriving to her house, the internet started working! It worked the whole time for both me and Elder Noh. To make things even crazier, we saw that the internet stopped working again right after we finished Skyping our families. We witnessed a real Christmas miracle yesterday.

I've been thinking a lot about the year 2016. 2016 was a big year for the Tucker Family. Some sad things happened but a lot of great things happened too! It makes me think that you really don't know what might happen to you in this life until it happens. So all we can really do is live life in the moment and try to be prepared for anything. Something that I'm learning on my mission is how to adapt to things quickly. Out here, you have a lot of time to think for yourself. You have to learn to self motivate and remember who you are so you can always be ready to find someone reading to accept your message, because it can literally be anybody. There´s so many things that I don't know right now, but I know that I will learn soon. Heavenly Father is always watching over us and preparing us in ways we may not understand right now, but in the end we will thank Him for everything. It´s like that talk by D. Todd Christofferson about the currant bush. I invite you guys to listen to that.

I´m so excited for 2017! For all of 2017 I will be in México preaching the Gospel that I am so blessed to have. I will learn and grow so much. I know that I will learn the language and that I will bring many people unto Christ this year.

Gracias por todo. Estoy muy agradecido por su amor y su apoyo. Yo puedo sentir sus oraciones cada dia. Recuerden quien ustedes son y quien ustedes pueden son si seguien Jesucristo y perseverar hasta el fin.


Sinceramente,
Elder Tucker

We went to La Playa Corelero today with all the other missionaries in the Pinotepa Districto and it was so sweet



The computers super slow today so thats all I have time to send, sorry. Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment