Monday, January 16, 2017

Más Animo

¡Hola Familia!

Thank you for all the emails this week! I spent a lot of time reading them and the computer is slow here again so 'disculpeme' for this short email 'sin fotos'.

This week was pretty good but I realized that I had lost some of the fire and enthususiam that I had a couple weeks ago. This is something I know everyone missionary has gone through. But don´t worry because after I had read the emails my family had sent me and also read how my friends who are serving missions are doing I was reminded how wonderful this work is and I am determined to be the best missionary that is possible for me to be!

The family that I have been writing about continues to progress and attend church! They are moving closer and closer to true conversion and it´s so inspring. They are so great. Elder Noh and I are always looking to find more investigators like them.

I am working hard and I always doing what I´m supposed to be doing. I know that I am being blessed in more ways than I can understand.

I hope you´re all doing great. Thank you for your love and support. I testify of the power of prayer. I know that Heavenly Father listens to the prayers of everyone of His children, everyone of us!


Love,
Elder Tucker

2 comments:

  1. You are the best!! I love the work you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott we ate green chile burritos today and caanot understand why ryan and caleb wont eat it cause its so good. Anyway i reminded us that you were in mexico.

    ReplyDelete