Thursday, March 16, 2017

¡El Nuevo Líder de Distrito!

Hola Familia!

Sorry I couldn´t write Monday, but it was because Sunday, I received a call from the APs that I´m going to be made a new district leader next change (starting Monday, March 20) and I had to travel to Cuernavaca to receive a training. I don´t know what else is going to happen this change, but I´m guessing that I´m going to finish training Elder Tilley in Jamiltepec! We also had Elder Tilley´s halfway training today in Cuernavaca so I haven´t spent any time in our area this week unfortunately.

I´m so thankful for the trust that the Lord and President Ávila have in me to give me this assignment. I´m so excited for what´s in store!

Thanks for the love and support!


Love,
Elder Tucker

Thanks for the letter, Mom! So cool to hear about Wes! And I´m so happy for Brooklyn Taylor, that was actually one of my dream missions before. I think I might've gotten one letter from Sister MacMickens. Sounds like Ghana was a great experience. There´s not very many kids in Jamiltepec, but they´re so funny haha. Always eating candy with chili power. The Work is good! Sometimes I feel inadequate, but I know those are just feelings from the adversary. I hope we can make a lot of progress this next change.

Sad to her about Grandma, but I´m glad you´re visiting and spending time with her. I´ll keep her in my prayers.


Fotos de la conferencia de Zona

2 comments:

  1. Elder Scott love to read about your progress and your experiences! I used one of your letters in Ward Council last week since the topic was on Missionary work and I needed a good example. Meanwhile, we are in the start of March Madness and already my bracket is not that great, but oh well! At least the Suns should wind up with one of these good players in the draft. Meanwhile, all of Utah thinks the Jazz now will win the title because Durant got hurt. Yikes! Regards, Gary Funk family

    ReplyDelete