Monday, March 20, 2017

El Patriarca de Pinotepa

Hola Familia!
So we had changes and it´s all been great! Elder Tilley and I are staying in Jamiltepec which is good because we should be able to make a lot of progress in these next six weeks. Also, Elder Murrane got made zone leader in Pinotepa so I´m pumped that I`ll still be seeing and working with him. I now am officialy the Elder with the most time in the Pinotepa Zone so they call me The Patriarch.
As district leader my new reponsibilities are to do accountability with the missionaries in my district and to report to the zone leaders. I also will conduct district meetings every week, go on exchanges, and do the baptismal interviews for everyone in my district.
Becuase we didn´t have a lot of time in our area this week, there´s not a whole lot to talk about. With more responsibilities, I sometimes feel a little stressed or incapable, but I have so many great resources and leaders to turn to for help. I know that if I just continue working hard and staying focused I will be successful with my assignments and as a missionary in general. President Ávila told me that one of the many things I can learn in these moments of my mission is to perfect my obdience. I think that obedience is how we prove our desires to be righteous to our Father in Heaven.Often times, God is just waiting for us to obey a commandment so that He can pour out more blessings into our life. That`s why Satan tries so hard to tempt us and keep us from being obedient. Because he knows how much more happier and better we will be if we follow Jesus Christ and keep His commandments.
Gracias por todo su amor y apoyo. Tenga una buena semana!
Alma 41:10


Love,
Elder Tucker

pics-
1, The son of the owner of our apartment building, saved a puppy in the street and is keeping it. His name is Bobby.


2, Elder Tilley drinking his first Arizona haha

1 comment: